Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Feeling Good

Workout 2 went well last night. I wanted to cut off my feet and throw them out of the window though. I tried yet another pair of shoes to fix my pain issue.

My feet hurt on the top and sides. They seriously ache. Especially when doing side lunges with an arm raise. I don't know if the way I stand is causing it. Maybe its the shoe? Laces? I have tried a lot of things to remedy it. Any suggestions would be great. I am thinking maybe it is my body screaming because it's changing. Who knows.....

I am sore but I feel more confident. I feel like every ache is a good ache and that is my body changing. I am getting stronger and healthier.

Today I decided to wear and outfit that I would not wear normally because it shows too much of my Goo Ball Belly. I wore it because I felt good in it. It's a cute yellow dress and leggings. Leggings usually make me realize how fat my legs are by leaving deep red marks at the elastic but today they are comfortable. WOOT!

Could I be changing already?


No comments:

Post a Comment