Thursday, September 20, 2012

Weighing In

Drum roll......

2 pounds in 10 days. So disappointed. I wanted to lose more. I can feel I have inches though. I'm probably toning muscle at the same time though. (Can you tell I'm trying to make myself feel better).

I refuse to eat diet food that I won't maintain afterwards. So I have been eating smaller portions and not snacking. My meal choices are smarter too.

Warning TMI: I am on my monthly cycle and I think that could give me a false reading. Unfortunately, I won't weigh in again for 10 days.

My new goal for level 2 is 5 pounds. I hope I can reach it. I do badly want to be a healthier me.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged! As long as you're working out, you're doing something right. Remember, muscle weighs more than fat! My mom just started weight watchers a couple weeks ago and loves it... Maybe avoid the scale for a bit, and focus more on the tape measure. ;) <3 you!

    ReplyDelete