Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Next Time

I didn't have any plans when I gave birth to Cash. I just went with it. I did as the nurse and doctor instructed me. It worked out well. I have no regrets at all. I feel like it was a great experience.

Next time I want to be drug free by choice instead of on accident. I want to try and pull the baby out. I want to be able to sit in a tub during the heavy contractions. I do not want a water birth. I want Cash there after I've had a chance to clean up. I don't want to look scary.

I've been thinking a lot about this as I have been working on my weight loss. My #1 goal is to weigh less when I get pregnant the second time than I did the first time by at least 10 pounds.

Why are you losing weight? And if you haven't started yet why do you want to start?

No comments:

Post a Comment