Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cassy The Lab Rat

I ran out of overnight oats. You know, the oats I put in a jar with all the hippy stuff like chia seeds and Greek yogurt? I didn't make any last night because I wanted to see if it made a difference.

Yesterday, after having my oats, I didn't drink any caffeine until the late afternoon. Today I started my morning with diced ham, hash browns, and scrambled eggs. I then had a caffeinated beverage. NOT GOOD! This all occurred before my workout.

So what about workout performance? Exactly. What about it? I had zero endurance or energy. I felt like a slug moving through each move.

So what is my experiment teaching me? That I need to have a healthy breakfast packed with protein and healthy sugars or I waste a workout.

Yesterday I told you I hate working out. Think about going through the motions of a workout and wasting that time because you just couldn't get into it. Yeah, shizzy.

I will be making more oats today. I will start tomorrow off right. I will take full advantage of my workout.

Wish me luck. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment