Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Back!

Yep, that's right! It's been too long. I bet you all have given up on me. Figured I was a quitter. No way! I had my gallbladder taken out so back off negative Nancy.

Today was my first day back in the ring. I did day one, workout one, of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. It was so hard. After my surgery I lost weight. Probably due to the fact that my body hates functioning without a gallbladder and I can't eat some items at all anymore. I cannot drink water without pain. What is up with that?

That rant is being saved for a different post. Don't worry. You will get all the fun details pre-op and post-op. I will even tell you about how Miss Daisy arrived (my newest niece).

So back to the important stuff...I haven't gained back any weight after my surgery but I have lost my progress, endurance, and motivation. I had to pause quite a bit during the workout. Can you say lame?

My newest goal is to make it to the end of week one and hopefully get back to my endurance level from before my surgery. I trust my body. It knows how to do this. It just needs to wake up.

I can do this! I will do this! Why? Because my ultimate goal for weight loss isn't about me. It's about bringing another life into this world. I want to bring another baby into our family but I need to do it healthier. I was healthy with my first. I will reach my goals for baby #2. If I don't Cash will end up an only child.

The stakes are high....

No comments:

Post a Comment