Thursday, December 6, 2012

Essential Oils: En-R-Gee

This oil was named perfectly. It's a blended oil which means it is a blend of essential oils to make a perfectly constructed cocktail. In this case, it is a mix of energy boosting oils. I dab a drop behind each ear, on my wrists, and my navel. I do this before my workout and after my post workout shower. I love the smell. It's a musky citrus and I can wear it without any perfume.

Sometimes I put a few drops in my plain lotion and rub it all over my body like I would any kind of lotion. It is fresh and I can smell it all day long.

If I need a boost during the day I grab the bottle to smell it or I diffuse it in my oil diffuser.

If you want to know more about this oil visit www.younglivingessentialoils.com



No comments:

Post a Comment